CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Writing

Halloween Costume Book  (Class Book)

Students use a template to write a sentence about what they are for Halloween. I used the template from ABCTEACH called bats and pumpkins.

I am a ... (witch)
I am ... (spiderman)


The students write their sentence on a pumpkin (that is only half a page) and in the book is their writing next to a picture of them in their costume!


Halloween Colors Book (Student Book)















Halloween Sight Word Counting Book (Student Book)

My Favorite Part of Halloween (individual page)

My Favorite spider activity (counting/adding/subtracting spiders on the web or reading spiders on the big web)

They also made their own spider for an art activity - identify the 2 shapes used (circle/oval and rectangles)
Students could paint a circle plate instead of cutting one.



No comments:

Post a Comment