CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 29, 2013

Morning Routine

These student jobs will be excused from the morning journals:
Calendar Teacher
Weather Reporter
Rhyming Teacher
Math Teacher

Calendar Teacher Job:
Fills in the calendar numbers and date poster
Presents the calendar
Songs (days and months)

Make: Date poster:
Today is_____
The date is _______
I like ___ / Today I will ___ / Yesterday, I learned ___ / I am very good at ____

Put the months on a ring and hang them by the calendar.

Weather Man:
Fills in the weather report and graph.

Math Teacher
My name is____, I have _#_ in my name.
Groups of 10 sticks that connects to the date.
Days we have been in school and add today. # chart
Number and Ten Frame

Make:
Crystal light containers 10s and 1s.

Rhyming Teacher:
Match rhyming pictures
Come up with their own rhyming pair




No comments:

Post a Comment