CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Purpose of this blog

I will be creating this blog to preserve my ideas for classroom organization, routines, lessons, and activities. I have taught upper grades and now Kindergarten. I am in my 5th year of teaching. I love to teach and love my students. As I switch from grades, I don't want to forget my ideas I was so proud and happy with in the previous grade, so I decided to blog them to keep them.

This way other teachers may use my ideas and benefit the kids. We teach to help our students become better and to learn. Everything I share and make I hope will be used for the good of the students. I will have pictures with those posts I feel need them. I have and will post free items on my blog and TeachersPayTeachers. Any ideas or lesson plans I feel are my best, I will have available for purchase on TeachersPayTeachers under Jessica Sheffield.

I can't promise how long it'll take to get so many of my ideas up on my blog. I'm a dedicated teacher, a dance teacher in my home, a tutor, and most importantly I am a mother and wife. Please bare with me as I get this blog up and my ideas posted.

I love using others' ideas as well in my classroom. Please share with me your blog. Any idea I use from someone else, I will post to their blog or at least give credit to that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment