CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

100th Day

I'm 100 Years Old Dress Up

100 Mask

100 Fruit Loop necklace - I'm 100 days smarter tag and count out 100 fruit loops!

100 Writing Book
     - If I had $100
     - What will I look like at 100 yrs old
     - I can write my numbers to 100  - 100 
       number chart

100 Exercises - The students use the exercise cards and do 10 excercises 10 times. If the card says jumping jacks, they do 10 jumping jacks.


100 Steps -  Where will you end up? (map skills)  The students got a map of the school. (The school I am this year is quite confusing with lots of different corridors to go down.) When we exit our room, there are 3 different corridors to go down. We vote and choose which one to go down and continue making our choices till we reach 100 steps. Everytime we come to a corridor, the students use their crayon to draw on their map what we just did. My students LOVED this!

My 100 Snack- We had 10 different food items to go into the trail mix on 10 plates. The students had to count out 10 of each item to put in their trail mix baggie! YUM!

Jump for 100 seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment