CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Weeks of Dr. Seuss

Kids love Dr. Seuss -- and I love Dr. Seuss!  So I use several weeks to do Dr. Seuss activities.
I just heard from a friend about Dr. Seuss PE activities that I will be adding to my list next year!

I have a Dr. Seuss Unit filled with ideas and the items needed.


Wocket in my Pocket:
I saw this idea from another blog and loved it. Wocket in my Pocket  (my kids choose their own word with whatever beginning they want instead of wocket)
1 Fish, 2, Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish: 
The students filled in their own boxes with 1 something, 2 somethings, red something, blue something. It was fun to see their variety and what they came up with. The two examples are robots and monsters!





No comments:

Post a Comment